As I said before, I did make a plan to Bandung, and I really did go! Hehe. Okay, we shopped till we left with no money. :(
Our first destination was Pasar Baru. Mula mula first time datang, macam clueless and tak paham kenapa orang suka sangat datang sini. Second time, baru la tahu kenapa. And I bought a lot of kain pasang, for baju kurung untuk pergi kelas. Hehe. Next time, I'll buy kebaya for sure. Then, we went to Cihampelas Walk. Nothing is interesting there, unless if you want to go lepak lepak and hang out la. Frustrated dengan Cihampelas, kitaorang pergi Rumah Mode, a place that everyone must go! Seriously, you can lose your mind and also your money there. Hoho. And lastly, kitaorg singgah sekejap kat Paris Van Java, one of our favourite places.
We met a lot of Malaysian people yesterday, and it was nice to see them :) We really had a blast. And even we didn't get to spend our time in Bogor, but at least we could hang out and shared laughter, jokes and meaningful moments together. That's why kita kena redha dan yakin bahawa Allah itu perancang yang terbaik. Syukur :)
Enough enough, jom buka buku untuk exam ini. Toodles!
Kejap, tengokla gambar dulu hehe :P
I did shop a lot, but mostly are for my mom and aunt oke :)
Cihampelas Walk
Muka nampak sangat tak suka CiWalk
Emira, me, Izi
Rumah Mode babeh :D
Aten and Arifah
Ni Cik Aten yang pantang nampak barang, for sure nak beli punya
Mak Cik ni pun sama, posing posing, last sekali beli jugak beg tu
Shopaholics :D




Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment