0

I'm in love with Bandung


I can't stop being grateful to Allah for being chosen to pursue my study here. I just can't stop loving Bandung eventhough I miss Malaysia so much.

The weekend we were supposed to go to Bogor, we spent in Jatinangor only. And Bandung. That morning, we went for a morning walk around Jambatan Cincin. It's already been 3 months since we first went there, and yup, there are things that change. 

 Skodeng, muahaha

 Malu bila nampak benda tak sepatutnya, ngehehe

 It's only 5 of us, Linda couldn't join us because she didn't feel that well

And then, we had our breakfast at Bale Cafe 2, talked and gossipped as usual :) Lepas tu sambung tengok movie and main Uno Ipad kat bilik Mira. That evening, we had our lunch+dinner at Gusto.

 Us, Asma takde pergi usrah sampai ke Jakarta. Untunglaaa

And this is the shirt for Bandung supporters during Bandung Games. Bandung Grizzlies!


And that day I learnt that, it doesn't matter where we spend our time and what we do, but the most important is the moments that we have with the ones that we love.

0 comments:

Back to Top