Happy Holiday Everyone!
Christmas is coming, and no, of course I'm not going to celebrate it :D Kami dapat cuti 3 hari, yes! Sangat sangat susah untuk kami dapat cuti yang lama macam ni, even midsem pun cuti weekend je :( So my friends and I planned to go to Bogor, bandar antara Bandung dan Jakarta for holiday. We wanted to take at least a day off. Tapi sayangnya, rancangan tak jadi sebab 3 from us tak dapat pergi. I know I know that exam is just around the corner, but come on lah, satu hari cuti won't harm us right? Fine fine.
Jadi tinggal 3 orang yang frustrated tak dapat pergi Bogor, so we make another plan, this time shopping therapy in Bandung. HAHA. We're supposed to save up our money to pay for the house rent next year, but yah, whatever. Even Mom asks me to go to Pasar Baru to buy kain pasang for Buja. So we'll see whether this plan works or not.
I guess God want me to spend more time on books since exam is coming. Hmm. Okay, exam first! But I'm kinda frustrated because I don't get the chance to go to Bogor, to see the flowers, play at the water and amusement park. Next time maybe.
P/s : Moments of lovestruck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment