Alhamdulillah, it's already been 3 months I'm here, since I left Malaysia. And these 3 months really taught me something, and I'm being very grateful for giving this valuable chance.
Sorry for those who waiting for my writings, I've been busy with study, but starting today, I'll promise to myself to give some space and time for myself to do things that I love, and not letting the title as a medical student to limit things I wanna do. Yes, I'm a medical student now, Alhamdulillah! :D
I have tons of stories I wanna share with you guys especially with my besties. Only God knows how much I miss Malaysia!
Last two weeks, my mom and family came to visit me, and they stayed with me for almost a week. And when they went back to Malaysia, I got homesick for the first time since I'm here. And then, I fell sick during Bandung Games, and it worsened my condition. I met a doctor and she told me that I had Dysentry (a type of bacterial infection that causes fever, watery diarrhea with mucous and some blood, yes blood). It took me a week to fully recover.
There's one time when I had conversation with Ibu Ida (she's the one who is taking care all of us here in our bale), she said that, "Bila mau mencapai cita-cita itu tidak mudah, harus ada pengorbanan. Pengorbanan yang diberi bukan sahaja daripada kamu, tapi jangan lupa, yang keluarga kamu, mama kamu di Malaysia juga sedang berkorban, melepaskan anak kecilnya belajar jauh di negara orang. Itu bukan mudah ya. Kesenangan yang kamu rasakan sekarang, kesenangan yang ada harganya, dan harus dibayar. Inilah harganya. Kesakitan itu adalah satu ujian, harungilah dengan kuat". Okay, I did rephrase these words of wisdom. Hehe. But it's an eye opener, it made me realize and appreciate things that I might took for grated before. I thank Allah for everything.
Studying medicine here is amazing. I learn that being a medical student is not about being nerds, reading books 24 hours, but actually in the meantime, you can do many crazy things. I met a few seniors who are so into music, do performances everywhere, but still can catch up with their study and score the exams. So I decided to do the same. Study is the priority, but yes I still can do all my favourite things, for example photography.
Okay, I blabble too much this time. See you again, soon :)
Thank God for giving me these awesome friends,
hope our friendship will last forever :)
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment