taking a peek



Thousands of apologies to myself and you guys for not updating this little blog. I’ve been so damn busy this semester. Tonnes of work need to be done, and all the free time left is used for sleeping. Hehe, sorry. I get tired easily now, don’t know why. I guess i have a weak body, need to live a healthy life girl!

One month left before this asasi things ends. Final exam is just around the corner, i really need to struggle and work hard to get into the medical school. Gosh, i’m scared! And one more thing, i’ll be missing all my housemates and friends here in Puncak Alam. This semester has been so much fun. B5 is just amazing and we are now stronger and closer to each other. I really can’t imagine my life without them. L Oh, the grand dinner was yesterday, and it was indeed a night to remember. Had a blast with my hearties J.

My 19th birthday is one of my sweetest birthdays in my entire life. Thanks to my family and friends. I heart u guys! ♥

My sister and dearest mika had been infected by H1N1. Such a big test from Allah. Be strong, get well soon and take care!


It’s already 3.28 a.m, i guess i need to sleep now eventhough my class starts at 11.30 am. Got allergic again, argh! 


Back to Top