Assalamualaikum readers :)
It's been 7 months since my last post. Maaf, kekangan masa untuk menulis mungkin :P
Pejam celik, pejam celik, sudah 1 tahun aku bergelar pelajar perubatan. Masih berbaki 5 tahun lagi. Suatu perjalanan yang sangat panjang dan berliku.
So I've been experiencing alot of things, the good and the bad, the sweet and the bitter ones. But Alhamdulillah I managed to pull it through :)
So lets see what has happened to me in this first year.
I turned 20 this year, which I think to me is a big number.I'm not a chlid anymore, and now I'm preparing to be a better woman, for myself, my family, friends, community and to my loved one. My first experience celebrating birthday overseas, with new friends at that moment which are my girls now ;) They prepared one sweet celebration, which I will never forget.
Aha, and this is my family in Bandung. We've gone through thick and thin together. And we may have issues sometimes, but they are the ones who give colours to my life there. We still have 5 years, and let's fight to the end :)
These are my crazy girlfriends, including Asma who took this pic. We do fight alot, but thankfully, we still together. Studying medicine is hard, but no one can make it through alone. I'm living with them in a house, and InsyaAllah I will show u our house :) And what I've learned so far, don't hate people too much because they might ended being your closest friend.
This is my futsal team, who ever imagined that I would be playing futsal. Haha. Miss them. Hopefully I can play with them again.
Our Medicine Program in Bandung is "daebak!" Hihi. We've joined many programs, and this one is Program Menanam Seribu Pohon if I'm not mistaken in Lembang. We are given early exposures in giving services to the community. And recently, we joined Bakti Sosial, From Rancabadak to Rancabuaya in Rancabuaya. Try google it, you will never find it on map. Awesome enough. I've been assigned to help in Khitanan Massal (or khatan). And eventhough I'm not strong enough to help the doctors, but I managed to watch a khatan procedure with my own eyes. And I almost fainted. Haha. Mabuk Darah :P I made new Indonesian friends there, which I can say that they are super friendly.
This is another awesome experience for me. We made a film for a Malaysian Programme, Maisen (Malam Inspirasi Seni) 2012. A little bit childish, i say but this is a good start. This proves that Malaysian students in UNPAD are more than medical students ;) And this was my starting point, where I discovered new side of me. Anyone who feels like watching our short film, here is the link Kerana Dia. This is my fav ;) Hakikat.
Proudly presenting to you, our seniors. So they are now back to PPUKM, after 3 years in Bandung. We will be following their footsteps soon, insyaAllah. They are like our sisters and brothers. Too bad, we didn't get to spend more times together. And believe it or not, Fatin Liyana is my senior :P :P :P
Last but not least, I am given the chance to join Persatuan Kebangsaan Pelajar-pelajar Malaysia di Indonesia (PKPMI) Cawangan Bandung. The last time I joined organisation when I was Form 5. I miss those time, and now I can have them again. I learn many things, especially dealing with people. A bonus point for me, I get to unleash my soft skill. InsyaAllah, I will do my best in carrying out the amanah given to me.
So, that is so far, one year experience in Bandung. Like one of my girls said, the more you go out, the more you learn.
And, not to forget, congratulations Daus on your marriage. May it will last forever till Jannah, insyaAllah. Hope to see you and your wife soon.
I planned to write this post in Bahasa Melayu, but I lost all the words. Thank you for reading. I will be coming back again, soon :) Selamat mengejar 10 Ramadhan terakhir. Assalamualaikum.









Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment