0

Knock Knock, Who's Here?


Oh I’m back! Sorry for not writing for a long time. I’ve just finished my foundation study. And now I have 6 months before I can continue to study my degree. Yes, 6 months. I’m not going to work, but I’ll just be doing my own things.


OMG OMG OMG! I miss my classmates and Puncak Alam sooooooooooo muchhhhh! I feel like crying now. They are the best classmates ever. I don’t know why but we got along very well. Mungkin sebab masing masing dah besar atau datang dari different background.

 
Talking about my final exam, oh gosh! I know I know I didn’t give my all, but still I hope I can get the best for my life. Biasalah manusia, sudah terhantuk baru terngadah. I really hate myself for being this way.


I have lot lots of stories to tell here, but laterlah. I promise. And I want to thank this dude for introducing me some cool songs. *he didn’t tell me, I stalked his fb, haha*


0 comments:

Back to Top