0

I can say that this week is a stressful week. Kuiz tiap-tiap hari. Hari ni dah lepas kuiz chemistry, besok kuiz biology, lusa kuiz math! Gosh, but at least dengan cara ni, aku boleh la study jugak sikit-sikit.



I’m slowly turning this blog into photoblog. Why? Because pictures can tell 1001 stories. And lies too. Haha. Lagipun, minat aku pada photography sedalam lautan, ceh! Walaupun, takde ilmu di dada, at least minat tu ada. So do support me guys! :)


I overheard my mom’s conversation with her friend one day. Dia cakap kalau aku tak dapat tempat kat IPTA dalam course medic ni, she will send me to the private medic school. I was like, what? My mom really really want me to go to the medic school. And I’m starting to feel the pressure. Of course lah I have to study super duper hard so that I can get 4 flat and the place in university. I don’t want my mom to work really hard to get the money. Yes yes,  I know I can get the loan from Yayasan Terengganu or Mara or whatever, but still, it costs a lot of money, lots of money.




I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.




Nak sambung kerja, nak siapkan lab report. Wish me luck yah guys! Nite nite :)

0 comments:

Back to Top